May 20, 2011

One Corner at a Time

Don't get me wrong, I love my house, but lately it seems that every room is driving me crazy. I think it's because some things just got "put" when we moved in. And I want to paint. But first, I want to deal with each corner of each room. On today's hit list: the white cabinet in the living room. It needs help!

The moulding is falling off the cabinet. I blame the move. The tape held for a week or two, but nails work so much better! Who knew?



Yes, I will fill in the holes and paint the cabinet. She needs a fresh coat all over. I decided to try out some rusty goodness. What do you think? I am hoping that the brass will shine once cleaned and I want to spray paint one or two of the other items - maybe, we'll see.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...