March 8, 2012

Yummy Labels


Where Andrew works, it's tradition to bring in treats to share on your work anniversary. Today Andrew celebrates his first year anniversary, so of course treats were required. It's a nice tradition, don't you think? Something to brighten the day. After baking up a storm, I decided that these treats needed some labels.

It's easy to do.  All you need is a paper bag, markers, scissors, double-sided tape and a stick of some sort. I used these metal sticks that I found in amongst some craft supplies. I'm not sure what they are. So if you don't have some unidentified metal stick thingamabobs, you could use toothpicks, skewers or chopsticks.

It's easy. Write. Cut. Tape. Press.  C'est tout fini.


Sharing here: Today's Creative Blog

5 comments:

  1. Isn't it great how something so simple makes a big look! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebecca! They were a big hit at my husband's work. So simple and quick, but so lovely! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Kim, it looks like the unidentified metal stick thingamabobs are knitting needles used for knitting in the round. Thus no knob on either end.

    love
    dianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought you would know! So glad you left a comment. I figured they had something to do with knitting or crocheting, but I wasn't sure. Well, since I don't knit, I think I will keep them as food labels.

      Delete
  3. But, I loved, loved, loved your labels.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...