March 27, 2012

I'd Rather Be Drinking Coffee

Sometimes you just need to bring a smile to a friend's face. A white mug and some porcelaine markers are all that it takes. I love these markers. They are easy to use and you can throw the mug in the dishwasher once the ink has set.

A cute little message to brighten the day. I'd rather be drinking coffee. For when your friend can no longer drink coffee, but that's all she wants to do.

 Some strawberry pomegranate tea and carrot muffins to help ease the pain.
 And it did put a smile on her face!

 Sharing here:
Today's Creative Blog  HouseofHepworths

8 comments:

  1. I just wanted you to know I nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award. Go to http://timetoorganize-rebecca.blogspot.com/2012/03/blog-award.html to see it! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thanks Rebecca! You are too sweet. Popping over now.

      Delete
  2. Setiap orang punya masalah. Obat Kutil Kelamin Lebih baik mencari solusi masalahmu Obat Kencing Nanah dari pada membandingkan masalahmu dengan orang lain Obat Sipilis

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually enjoyed the usual information a person supply for yourr guests? Is gonna bbe again continuousloy to investigate cross-check neww posts

    please visit me back in here : Antibiotik Untuk Mengatasi Keputihan Wanita

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...