June 20, 2012

Sweet Wonderful Sunshine

It was time to change things up. Time to add some summer to the living room. Even though, technically, as Mr. Man will remind me, summer doesn't start until later this week. We are enjoying the hot weather despite what the calendar says.

I love words. I always have. Words that remind me of the good things in life. Like sunshine. And to take time to enjoy it.

Oh, how sweet the light of day,
And how wonderful to live in the sunshine!
Even if you live for a long time, 
Don't take a single day for granted.
Take delight in each light-filled hour.
Ecc. 11:7-8

And a little chalkboard bunting full of sunshine.

The best part about this project is that I had everything on hand. A repurposed board and some paint left over from the previous owners is all that it took. 

And of course my little buddy that helps me with everything. We're counting down the days until school is done and when the all there is to do is enjoy the sunshine.

Sharing here:

The Lettered Cottage
HookingupwithHoH Today's Creative Blog 

Visit thecsiproject.com   

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Love this idea- and your doggie is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jen,
      Thanks so much! We love our doggie too :) He is so fun. My little buddy that follows me everywhere.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...